Ross

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ross,

I wish you a complete and speedy recovery from this episode....Glad your INR is stabalizing and you are on the mend, Relax, rest and heal.
Yours,
Allan

Ross
Glad that your INR is in a better range..Praying that awful taste goes away quickly.
I am sorry that you have had such a rough go of things. Can I buy you a drink or something?

Ross
Glad that your INR is in a better range..Praying that awful taste goes away quickly.
I am sorry that you have had such a rough go of things. Can I buy you a drink or something?

A drink? Sure, but real food is much more welcomed. ;)

What are you eating these days?

before long you should be able to 'chew' a few soft things. no more gruel......

you get a food chopper yet?

I got ticked off and went out and bought a Hamilton Beach Food Processor

70450_hero.jpg
$32.99

This is my new best friend! I made a Ribeye steak last night and a taco mexican concoction the night before. This is a true lifesaver to get away from liquid foods.

I guess a man who truly loves his meat will do just about anything. Rib eye in a food processor - yum! The taco concoction sounds like a great dip. I usually fore go the chips and use a spoon with any taco or guacamole dip.

Hang on to those recipes. When Glenn opens his "All Meat Cafe" - they can be included - The Blender Dishes for the menu.

(Our kids always kid their Dad that he could live only on meat - and chicken is really just a side-dish. When he opens his cafe is will have: Meat, Meat on a bun, Meat on bread, Meat in a bowl - and now Meat in a blender.)

Latest posts

Back