RonT's surgery Wednesday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Hi Ron-

I see on another post that you'll be quite busy until your surgery date on Wednesday.

So I want to wish you the very best surgical result possible. Here's to your shiny new heart. Bon Voyage and smooth sailing.

I hope someone will post for you and let us all know how things went.

Talk to you later!

Just as Nancy said. I will have you in my thoughts and prayers as you start the journey.

Ross

Dear Ron - when I first saw your posted date, I put it right up here in my pumphead and knew I would remember because it's my birthday - and will be yours, too. (Thanks for the good wishes). You are in my prayers - just remember all the hearts and hands that are with you tomorrow as you go along for your own personal miracle. GODSPEED

HI RON....YOU WILL BE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. I KNOW ALL WILL BE WELL. YOU'VE ALREADY DONE THE DIFFICULT PART, MAKING THE DECISION. GO WITH THE FLOW AND TAKE THOSE PAINKILLERS WHEN YOU NEED THEM. LOVE YOUR FAMILY,TOO BECAUSE IT'S EVEN MORE DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO SEE YOU GO THROUGH THIS.

EVELYN

Latest posts

Back