Robin Williams

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tprice54

So, Robin is doing a show in Syracuse November 21st. For just $350 you can have a one on one meet and greet with him before the show...as much as I want to talk to him about his surgery and all, I'd rather not pay that much! I'll just pay the $45 for a regular ticket and chase him down afterwards:)

Seriously. I would expect better of him, but actors are that way. I remember meeting Alan Hale, The Skipper from Gilligans Island. He was getting in his limo and I ran up and asked for an autograph and he said, "Sure kid, $45 and you can have one." I always thought of him as an arse since.

Seriously. I would expect better of him, but actors are that way. I remember meeting Alan Hale, The Skipper from Gilligans Island. He was getting in his limo and I ran up and asked for an autograph and he said, "Sure kid, $45 and you can have one." I always thought of him as an arse since.

Best wishes to my friend Ross....."Cooker"
..... no charge:p

Why do I want to meet and greet him??!! Even if for free. I like him, yes, but do not care to meet with him or any other actor in person. I am happy and satisfied to greet my friends and family and meet with them in person!

I've meet Robin Williams on the set of Jumanji and Van Diesel on the set of The Chronicles of Riddick(sp?), my brother worked on both of those movies, and I must say that Robin is really a down to earth type of guy, friendly and polite. Van Diesel is very tall, shy and quiet with not much to say - maybe he was focusing on the next take, as he was in Costume when we saw him.

Didn't have to pay a penny.

Latest posts

Back