Retirement?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross,
I think you do an admirable job. You absolutely can't please everyone. If you please the majority, the majority of the time, (which you do) then you deserve a BIG GOLD STAR.

I don't see a lot of benefit to the War Room. I assumed that it was enacted so that controversial posts were kept out of the regular parts of the forum. I think that was a good idea, but it seemed to just encourage controversy. I chose not to read it, which worked for me.

And, no, I don't think that you should be able to post anything on a forum. Freedom of Speech does not apply here.

I really hope that you are not going to leave us Ross, it would be tough to fill your shoes.

I have kept my mouth shut on this one (see, I am getting wiser with age):D:p ... but I need to say that I appreciate Hank, Ross and everyone who keeps this place afloat ... I don’t and I think most don’t have any idea what it takes ... Thanks guys and girls....peace out:cool:

I didn't say I was leaving. I said I want to retire and take my concubines to Mexico. (Mexico better not be more then 20ft away, because that's about all the further I can go)

Guess I don't have enough credit years on my work record to retire. Bummer.

I got the Cabanna set up complete with fire pit and won't be using it. Well I could set the forum on autopilot, but I'd be afraid to see what gets in after 2 days of not being around.

Well it's been fun, but time for this thread to go down on the list of pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back