Retired & Moved

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philip B

The low temperature at our Colorado home was 38 degrees the night before we fired up the moving truck and headed south to our new place in Arizona. 106 degrees today felt pretty darn good.

After working in schools (in cold places) for thirty years, we figured it was time to go somewhere where the climate was significantly warmer. We did have a great run. Creating one of the top-performing high schools in Colorado was a lot of fun. We'll miss our staff and all of our high school kids.

We'll spend a week or so getting the house put together and then start looking for jobs. Both of us are too young and healthy to sit around and bake in the heat.

The Valley of the Sun will be different.

-Philip

Sounds wonderful. Best wishes to you all in your new home and may sunny Arizona be kind to you for many years to come. :cool:

Philip, congratulations on your retirement and moving to a Arizona!

We like Arizona. We once gave some though of buying this place near Durango, CO but was afraid we wouldn't like the cold winters.
I retired at age 54 and never been bored a day.

The wife just saw it and asked if you'd buy it for us?

Philip:

Have fun warming up in Arizona!

The Phoenix newspaper tried to hire me in 1976 -- until I looked at the temps in the summer. I would have been going from the frying pan (Texas) into the fire. :)))

Good on you Philip,

have always been envious of how you folks in the US can get so much change in climate while remaining in the same country

enjoy your new home and new career, all the best

all the best

Latest posts

Back