Reddog's surgery is Thursday, June 11, at Stanford

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Best wishes for Thursday's surgery with Dr. Craig Miller at Stanford. Knowing the surgeon and hospital's reputation makes me confident that all will go well.:) We all hope that your recovery is of short duration, and has few, if any, complications.:)
Update when you can. We'll be waiting to hear that you're up and over the mountain.
God bless and Godspeed!

Reddog, you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are at a great hospital and Miller is one of the best. Keep us posted when you can. Look forward to hearing everything went well and your on the road to a smooth recovery. :)

I hope all goes as expected & that you have a quick recovery. Please keep us posted. Good luck & God Bless.

OK Reddog, it's almost time to start climb over that mountain. I hope your surgery is successful and your recovery smooth and worry free. We will be waiting for you on the other side. Keep us posted and time and recovery permit.:)

My thoughts & prayers are with you for your upcoming surgery! I'm sure everything will be just fine! Look forward to reading your first post when you get back! :)

Godspeed!

All the best in a sucessful surgery and recovery
we are with you for the climb......Prayers and Relax
The wait is about over and you will do GREAT!!!

zipper2(DEB)

Thoughts and prayers are with you. You'll be home before you know it. Best wishes for a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery.

I wish you the best. I will be at Cal Pacific with Dr. Vincent Gaudiani at the same time on Thursday - aortic replacement, mitral repair and a MAZE. Drs. Miller and Gaudiani are the two best in Northern CA.

Latest posts

Back