Rajesh - surgery update

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vidhya

Hello all,

Again, I cannot thank you all enough for all the help that I got from here. We signed in this morning at 5:30 am for the surgery and now, Rajesh is with the anesthesiologist.

I shall keep you all posted and hope everything goes well for him.

Thanks for your prayers.

Best regards,
Vidhya

Positive thoughts and best wishes Raj's way. Believe me when I tell you the hardest part of today is on you, Raj will sleep well!

Sending positive vibes your and Raj's way. To him it will seem like a 5 minute nap, you will wait for several more hours and everything will be ok. I hope you get updates often and do post up as soon as you have any news. We will be waiting with anticipation.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both! I can't wait to hear from you in recovery! Positive vibes are coming your way-->

Tom

Good Luck today. I think I remember you had concern about sternum wires and were going to ask about alternatives such as cotton ties, I was just wondering if he arranged for something different then the sternum wires.

All good thoughts going your way.
Please keep us updated how he is doing and remember to take care of yourself throughout this experience. You need rest and nourishment, as well. :)

Hey all,

Yup, he s fine. Of course has pain. Still sleepy the nurse says that there is/was no complication. He smiled too :):):) the nurse says that he can go to the normal ward by tomorrow evening.

Hoping to see a smooth recovery. Thank you again. It would not have been possible without you all.

You all are the best!!!

Vidhya,
I'm so happy and excited that Rajesh is in recovery and doing good. I hope you can get some rest tonight, I'm sure you're exhausted.
Please keep us updated Rajesh and he's still in our prayers.

So now Raj's recovery plan is: walk, breathe into the thingy often, eat, sleep, repeat!

Latest posts

Back