Rain where are you?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUVMyBirman

Hi Rain

Have not heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.

Meeting us in Nashville? Hope so....would not be the same without you.

She will be there

She will be there

Rain said she would be there solo. Right rain? You really have no option. It is IMPERATIVE that the "fabulous" group is there. After this year, our fabulous group will be much larger.

Rain, I, too, have wondered if all is ok with you. I know the past few months were difficult for you. Blessings and prayers are yours from me. God bless

Hey Rain

Hey Rain

Where ya hiding? Got those air tickets yet?

See you Thursday or Friday.

Hey Gina, Hank, Hensylee & Billy!

I?m gonna do my very best to get to Nashville! If I manage to get there, it'll be ?solo? which is fine with me. Kinda feelin like I need a break from my little world anyway.

I NEED to relax with our ?fabulous? group. I NEED to have a ?coke? (or two) with Gina! :) lol

Hensylee, you are such a sweetie. Thank you for thinking of me. Life?s really been throwing me some curve balls this summer, but I?m doing okay.

It's nice to know you guys are thinking about me.

Hope to see you all in Nashville,
Rain

Hi Rain

Sure glad to hear from you. Sounds like you are trying to get your head above water over there. Take it easy! I have been in the same boat with you. And yes, 'cokes':D Keep them rolling.

Rain....if you need a ride from the airport....give me a call on my cell phone. Email me. I will be arriving Friday early afternoon. Really hope you can make it.

I am amazed at Tracy's progress. There is no stopping him now. Can you believe he will be returning to work part time this week?
My ball of fire.

Nashville or bust!

Rain,

I was glad to read you had responded to this site. I hope you do still make it to the reunion. You should get away. I know the times are rough for you. I feel a break would do you and the rest of us a world of good. I'm more than willing to have a few "cokes" with you. Hope to see you in Nashville.

:D

Lorraine

Latest posts

Back