President Bush was here

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PathFinder

Your president Bush was on a visit in Bulgaria (10-11.june) for 24 hours. He was invited by the bulgarian president and prime minister in Sofia (the capital). Before the landing of Airforce 1 there were some protests of the antiglobalists, but after his comming, people met him warm and friendly.

The reason of his visit is the construction of new american military bases and some business meetings. I am very politicaly interested and watched the event from the hospital.

Ivo

Ivo, your country greeted him with kindness and joy. I am sure he appreciated that. The other countries were not so gracious, I'm afraid. He isn't welcome everywhere anymore.

"Just the thought, I'm thinking a thought, is thinking, isn't it?"

No matter one's political views, the president of the United States is a big deal. I worked near an airport back when the president was a member of the party I am not. However, everytime he came to town, I got excited simply because I felt honored to be in the same town as the leader of such a great country. We should still be able to admire the position, if not the person.

Heads of State

Heads of State

As I said; I am with Adrienne; I don't even think I should comment on this thread, since it might get me into trouble!! I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about the current US president!! I like VR and I do not want to be banned!! ;)

Latest posts

Back