Pre-op Question

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel

When you went for your pre-op stuff, did you go alone or did you take someone with you? Just wondering .

Well, the first 2 surgeries, I was taken ... by my parents (since I was ~4 and 14 respectively).

Then, the third surgery (January 2003), my parents came with me.

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Now & then what might have been interferes with what might be" ... Mark Chestnut ... 'I Just Wanted You To Know'

They encourage you to bring someone with you to help you absorb all the info. I went alone and did fine. I could see the benefit of bringing someone if possible, but don't fret if you have to go alone - not a biggie. It's not like you'll be groggy or anything - it's just maybe a lot to absorb. Recommend bringing paper and pen to take notes (something I didn't think to do). AND - write your questions down before you go, and take them with you too.

Latest posts

Back