Prayers please

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinmaker

Our daughter called this evening and her friend's younger sister was accidentally shot and killed by a hunter. She was 23 and a college senior graduating next month. She was with several other students in her biology class collecting frogs for a class project. The hunter was hunting in a no hunting area and was within a mile of the campus. The hunter called 911 and said he heard something and fired before he knew what he was hearing. He has been charged with manslaughter. Please pray for Jess's family. LINDA

oh my, that is terrible. sending many prayers to the family & friends of that poor girl. how sad & terrible.

Can't understand how a 'hunter' can't tell the difference between a person and a deer. Seems like there are always a few of these every year. What a senseless tragedy. Jessica and her family & friends are in my prayers.

Thanks for all the prayers. Please continue them for Jess's family. As you can imagine her mother is beside herself and her father and sister are still in shock. Jess's funeral was yesterday. The college where our daughter, her friend Heather (Jess's sister) and Jess attended is Ferrum College in VA. It is a very small school of about 1200 students. Being such a small school, it is like a family with most all students knowing one another. I believe this has helped Jess's family being able to read notes from all her friends at school. Thanks again. LINDA P.S If you go to the Ferrum College web page you will be able to see a picture of Jessica, a beautiful young lady.

Latest posts

Back