Prayers for My Friend Please

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he should maybe engage a lawyer who specializes in cases like his. Disability applications. They don't charge, just take a percentage of the final judgment. There must be some social programs he could get? I wish him well and have added him to my prayer list.

Richie was scheduled to have his pacemaker-defibrillator replaced first thing this a.m. He moved into a place near his family this weekend,( after his cousin said she couldn't cope with her anxiety about his health, and told him to move out of there, he got a place with one of his brothers, but his brother got them kicked out of that one). Anyway I hope this will be a turning point for him, and things will get a little better. Thank you all, your valve bro, Brian

Richie was scheduled to have his pacemaker-defibrillator replaced first thing this a.m. He moved into a place near his family this weekend,( after his cousin said she couldn't cope with her anxiety about his health, and told him to move out of there, he got a place with one of his brothers, but his brother got them kicked out of that one). Anyway I hope this will be a turning point for him, and things will get a little better. Thank you all, your valve bro, Brian

What a horrible ordeal to go through. He has my prayers.

Latest posts

Back