Prayers and Best Wishes needed for Mary and her Family

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Phyllis

I just talked to Mary and her daughter Bridgid who has been battling high blood pressure throughout her pregnancy is about to be induced. Hopefully, she will be able to deliver naturally, if not they will do a C Section. It never rains, but it pours, Bob's mother is also in the same hospital with high blood pressure and heart problems. Bridgid was allowed to visit her before going in to be induced. I have a good feeling that Bridgid and baby will come through this just fine and Mary will have her second grandchild soon. Please keep them in your prayers and thoughts and I will update here as soon as I know anything.

Mary:

You have all of our very best wishes for your new grandbaby and for your mother-in-law. Hoping that you find the silver lining very soon.

Blanche and Al

Mary ~ My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless.

Dawn-Marie

Mary:

My prayers are going out for an uncomplicated delivery.
My niece -- the one who had twins 4 weeks ago -- was induced because of high BP, too. I'm praying that Bridgid and baby will do as well as my niece & her babies have been doing.

Latest posts

Back