Prayer for upcoming member

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thankful@43

I have only been active in this forum for a short while but I already know it to be a place of information & comfort. Tonight I'm not on here for myself but for my wife of 20 years. She went into our local E.R. one week ago with severe vomiting. On monday they decided she needed emergency surgery on a blockage in her colon. While recovering nicely post-op she suffered a heart attack while laying in her hospital bed. She has since been diagnosed with bi-lateral pnuemonia ( probably not spelled correctly) and congestive heart failure. She is 45 years old, non-smoker & non-drinker. She has two blockages described as 80% in a small vein/artery that only supplies about 10 or 15 % of the blood to the heart and another 40% blockage in another similar sized vein. Thusly they think her attack was brought on by stresses relative to her abdominal surgery. I don't know about it all. I do know she is currently in ICCU for the fourth day and not getting much stronger. My family and I would appreciate any prayers or advice from the fine people associated with this forum.

You & your wife have my prayers. So sorry to hear she is going through all of this. May the Lord give you peace and comfort during this hard time.
Has your wife had her bypass surgery yet? Is that what the drs are telling you she needs? I pray that God will give you the wisdom you need to make any decisions.
Keep us posted on how she is doing and yourself also.
Crystal

Lots of prayers are dedicated for you and your wife. She had gone through a lot and her body is reacting to the shocks. I hope she will soon be better and healthier than before.
Keep us posted.

I wish I had advice to offer, but I'm afraid I don't know enough to comment. You have my prayers and my ferverent hope that she makes a quick, complete recovery.

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts him, and I am helped. Psalm 28:7
You and your wife will be in my prayers. Please keep us udated when you can as to her condition.

Hang in there, things will get better little by little. She has been through a lot. I will keep you in my thoughts as well.

Kim

Prayers are being sent to heaven even as I type this. Please keep us updated on her condition. I truly wish I had some advise to give. I will keep you both in my prayers and know that the Lord will give you both the strength you need.

Back