Prayer for upcoming member

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankful:

Your wife & family are in my prayers. I'm hoping you have access to a computer at the hospital and can update us.

A friend who is 6 years older than your wife developed bilateral pneumonia, both lobes of both lungs, the week between Christmas & New Year's. She was in ICU for 11 days and a private room 1 or 2 days more. Took her a while to regain her strength, but she's back to doing long bike rides on Saturdays now -- 30+ miles.
Am praying your wife will recover and get those blockages taken care of too.

You and your family will be in our prayers. Your wife's body is still recovering from her first surgery it will take time for her to begin to regain her strength She has a marathon ahead of her. The best thing you can do forher is pray for her and let her know you will be beside her the whole way

Lettitia

Hello Everyone, I am happy to say that we are home and Gladys is doing well , they are treating her congestive heart failure with med's and she has a good prognosis, she came home almost a week ago. We want to say "Thank you all for the prayers and thougthful words of kindness and hope.

I have been away and had not seen your original post. My prayers have begun and I pray for a complete recovery. Bless her heart, she went through a dangerous time and God's grace has brought her home to you. Keep the faith; it will always carry you through.

So happy to see that things are working out for you both. Prayers for continued positive progress, and a complete recovery.

Prayer

Prayer

Thank you All, for your time and prayers and thoughts. My wife came home after 2 1/2 weeks in the hospital (9 days in ICU). She has regained her appetite and began working in her flowers. Mostly directing my labor but I don't mind. She has yet to see her Cardiologist since her release from the hospital but has decided to go back to work today. Her prognosis is very good with a 95 -98% full recovery. Time will tell. As I like to say "Every day above ground is a Good day" Thanks again for being there when I needed it. Al.

I'm glad she is feeling up to returning to work. Just make sure you pester her into seeing her cardiologist soon. Even though she might feel close to 100% her heart still needs some close watching. God Bless You Both:)

Latest posts

Back