Posting Sad News

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natanni

Hello

I wanted to let everyone know that Nathan's Dad, "Grandpa Bob" died one week ago today. He was the most amazing person I have ever met. When I first met him in 1987, ( Nathan and I were still dating in high school )I knew he had a heart problem. When I was in nursing school, Bob received his heart transplant at I believe 47 years old in 1990. I had my soon to be mother-in-law speak to my nursing class about becoming a heart donor :) In those 17 years following transplant, he became Grandpa six more times :D He also battled pancreatic cancer in the early 2001 and won! He and Nathan shared a passion of living to the fullest, and I believe they have passed this love of life on to our children. We never take one day for granted. We do have regets, but it is not because we have not at least tried :) At my father's funeral 1996, he became my spiritual father---thank you.

My sincere sympathy to the entire family. It sounds like he has left many fond memories and will be a wonderful example for all the grandchildren to follow.

May your many wonderful memories comfort you at this difficult time. It sounds like he left quite a legacy. May you always feel his presence.

Aye ... sorry for your loss.

Thoughts/prayers coming to you, Nathan and family....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My time here is over" ... Patty Loveless ... 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'

Please accept my condolences on the loss your family is experiencing. Your father-in-law sounds like an amazing person . . . hopefully your memories will sustain you all.

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers and hugs to you and your family.

I am so happy for you that all of your family have such beautiful memories to sustain you. God bless you all . Thank you for sharing this with you. He must have been a wonderful person. My sincere condolences.

My condolences for your loss. I can truly understand how your love for Nathan's dad could grow and grow throughout the years. I had the same kind of relationship with my husband's dad. I loved him through and through and look forward to the time when I shall see him again. May God comfort you in your sorrow.

I'm Sorry For Your Loss...

I'm Sorry For Your Loss...

I join all the others in wishing you and your family comfort and peace during this most difficult time. As one who is still grieving for one of my own, I can share completely in how you all are feeling and I offer my prayers and best wishes to you and your family. My condolences and prayers to you all. Harrybaby:eek:

What a fighter! I'm sure you and your family will always miss his presense in your lives. You all have such a wonderful attitude and it is apparent that his gift will be carried on.

Please accept my condolences.

Marguerite

So very sorry to hear about the passing of Grandpa Bob. Sounds like he left you guys with alot of fabulous memories.
God Bless you all.

Sorry for Your Loss

Sorry for Your Loss

But so glad to hear you had an "in-law" that enriched your life so much! Brian

Latest posts

Back