posting pic in thread

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SB42

for some reason I cannot post the picture of my scar...can someone walk me through how to do so? thanks in advance! Wait, i see below that I do not have permission to post attachments? Did I do something wrong?? Someone please advise.

Thank you,

SB42

for some reason I cannot post the picture of my scar...can someone walk me through how to do so? thanks in advance! Wait, i see below that I do not have permission to post attachments? nothing wrong but you must be a paying member "Premium" not just a "registered" to use the attachment function Did I do something wrong?? Someone please advise.

Thank you,

SB42

Save your pic to a photo bucket type site and then copy the URL addie from that site for your particular pic then surround the URL by
to post just like I have done for my official portrait

ugly-smile.jpg

Just kidding that is in fact a pic of Nelson I took on my last trip to Boston

Here is Jeff's photobucket pic http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii192/Idesign555/e1760a8b.jpg

Last edited:
summer teeth (some are here and some are there) - nice Greg!

what do i have to do to become a paying member?

I'm having trouble posting a pic as well. I've never used any photo bucket type sites. All my other forums either allow you to just attach a pic or you can create folders in you profile and then insert the URL.

Never mind I figured it out.

Latest posts

Back