Post St. Louis, MO Reunion

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUVMyBirman

Here is a photo from the main dinner on Friday evening.

Huge thanks going out to QAS for sponsoring this wonderful evening! Great time was had by all.:)

Here is a photo from the main dinner on Friday evening.

Huge thanks going out to QAS for sponsoring this wonderful evening! Great time was had by all.:)

Gina,
Thanks for posting the picture and thanks once again to QAS!:)
(love the new avatar!)

Hey Gina,
Great Picture. We all had a Great Time and I also want to give QAS and Lance a Very Big THANK YOU!!!!
I got home safe and sound to find my computer had died and I am on my backup not sure how long this one is going to last.
It was sure nice to see everyone again and to meet Jane and Adrienne.

But, but, but, but, but.......who are all these good looking people??? I see no name tags

Yes, please give names of everyone around the table. Quite a few I recognize, but some I don't. I think that's Dave in the far back right corner trying to hide again.

Yes, please give names of everyone around the table. Quite a few I recognize, but some I don't. I think that's Dave in the far back right corner trying to hide again.

I copied the picture to my album in my profile and put names to faces.

Here's another photo from the reunion.

WOW ... that turned out awesome! Great pic, Adrienne!

Dinner Friday night WAS SCRUMPTIOUS! So very good to see some old friends and meet a few new people, too.

Thanks for putting the reunion together, Mary! :)

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Event = 04/04/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We're outta here" ... Steve Azar ... 'I Don't Have To Be Me 'Til Monday'

Latest posts

Back