Post-Op Visit

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noel

Noel saw Dr. McGiffin today and he was so pleased with Noel's progress. Took him off about three of his meds and dismissed him into the care of his cardiologist. Also told him he could drive. Yeah! He can't lift anything until middle of January heavier than a gallon of milk...but ah, the driving thing will be like letting a bird out of a cage....now he can go to Wal-Mart and to wherever he goes to do his walking without me having to take him. I am hoping all those folks having surgeries this week and next or anytime...will have as uneventful recovery as he is having.

Great News......

Great News......

*GREAT NEWS about Noels recovery and such a relief to be able to drive (freedom).....Best Wishes to you both for things to continue as they are. 8)

Such good news!- Have a wonderful Holiday season and enjoy Noel's good health!

Great to Hear! Yah - I expect the driving restriction to be one of the more frustrating aspects once one feels good enough. Give Noel our best! Have a great Christmas and a relieved/Happy New Year.

David

GREAT NEWS Robbie and Noel!

Aren't you glad you went to see Dr. McG at UAB?

I've been 'invited' back to see him 'up close and personal', but hopefully not until after the Holidays.

'AL Capshaw'

noel said:
...but ah, the driving thing will be like letting a bird out of a cage....

*chuckles*

The "cleared for driving" was the biggest thing for me after my last surgery. I was "OK'd" to drive on February 10, 2003 (after my January 6, 2003 surgery) ... and I stayed up late so I could drive at 12am, Feb 10. My sister made me take my cell phone ... and threatened to call me if I wasn't back in a half hour ... he he he.

Glad to know the recovery is going well :).

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
MCinfo.hobbies.RTs.pics.CHD = www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I'm not scared now" ... Seether ... 'Fine Again'

Latest posts

Back