Please Prayfor my sister Florence Again

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First thank you for the continued prayers you have bestowed for Florence.

We had a scare with my sister Florence this morning. She was doing good over the weekend. They moved her to a regular room. She was eating and walking until this morning. I called the hospital a little while ago and talked with my niece Kathy. They almost lost my sister about 5:30am this morning. She stopped breathing. They brought her back and have been running tests on her since then. My niece doesn?t remember all the tests they are doing but they did a lot of them. I will find out more tomorrow I?m sure. When I called they were giving Florence a breathing treatment. When she finished I was still on the phone with Kathy, so I got to talk to her. She told me she saw my sister Gladys(the sister who passed away last November) this morning and Gladys told her to go back, it wasn?t her time to come yet! When she told me that it sent chills down my spine and I almost started crying. My sister Florence started crying and said she was glad Gladys told her that. About an hour later Kathy walked in the room and she immediately seem to feel better as if all will be better now.

I had talked with my sister Kathy on Saturday and all isn't really well with Florence. . Florence has had 7 mini strokes since November. She has blood clots throughout her whole body. Her kidneys are so bad, they couldn't see on them at all and the other only a little bit on an x-ray. She could go into renal failure, after a major stroke or a heart attack anytime. Maybe this is what happen this morning.

I am awed but not surprised that my sister Florence talked to our deceased sister. Gladys had a message to give her and to me it was a miracle. It was very comforting to hear the message Gladys gave Florence. My family appreciates all the prayers you have been giving my sister Florence. Thank you.
I will update when I find out anything else that is going on. Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give you an update on my sister Florence. I found out last night that they put a stent in her kidney yesterday. She was obviously going into renal failure when she had her event the other day. My niece Cathy said her kidneys were blocked which is why they put in the stent.

She My niece Cathy had told me all her vital signs were good yesterday so that sounds promising. The doctors may let her go home in a couple of days.

I talked with Florence last night and she said she felt good. She seemed a little down though. I guess all the operations are wearing her out.

Again I want to thank everyone for your continued prayers for my sister Florence and the family. All your prayers are deeply appreciated. I will keep you posted as to how she is doing. Thanks my vr family.

Congrats on the success of your sisters surgery. Just coming back to you is a great thing. My prayers are with you and your family during this trying time. My wife, Gladys, recently under went an emergency colonostomy with severe complications and I am certain that prayer along with Gods reply has returned her to us. God Bless!

I have been offline for days - no phone, but am checking in and just found this. I remember the last time. glad to know your dear sister is near. they are so precious to us. it is wonderful that she had such a success yesterday and I know you are so happy about it. I pray that she will have the same success on the other leg and soon be up and about. Love to you........

Oh, Lorraine, I just read this thread. I hope your sister continues to improve. I know how much you love her. I'm with Steve in hoping you get a breather for a while. God Bless.

Lorraine,

I'm a bit late on this, but hopefully things are well for your sister. Thoughts/prayers en route to her ... and you, too, of course.....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Let's make our escape" ... Creed ... 'Higher'

Latest posts

Back