Please, pray for Bruna`s wee sister

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debora....Bruna and Stephanie and all of you

Debora....Bruna and Stephanie and all of you

Have my prayers..Here's wishing that God wraps her in his arms and helps her to feel better....I am sending you, Bruna and Stephanie ((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))) accross the miles. Harrybaby:eek:

I'm so sorry to hear this. My prayers and condolences are with her family.

Oh Debora,
I am so sorry to read this news....You are all in my prayers...I will say a special one for Bruna for today, what a brave young lassie she is...May God bless young Stephanie and watch over her.

bruna & family,
i am so sorry to read the sad news. my deepest sympathy & condolences go out to you.

I`m sure that your prayers will make a difference as Bruna and Stephanie`s family try to cope with this loss. My mum said that Bruna was very upset when she got back from the funeral yesterday but she`s already beginning to find her own way of dealing with her emotions. She asked to sleep with my mum last night and this morning wanted to go to school since she`s already missed nearly 2 months to come to Scotland to be with me. She`s a very strong girl! I`ll be talking to her later on and I`ll tell her you`re all praying.
Thanks once more!
Debora

my prayers are with her family and i am sorry to hear about their loss.

aja

Oh how heart breaking.. I am so sorry Debora and praying for Bruna too

Debora, I am sorry to hear of the loss of little Stephanie. I think it has been helpful to me to get back to life after losses. It wasn't easy, but I think it did help. I hope Bruna going back to school helps her too. You and Bruna will always be in my prayers. Brian Mc

Latest posts

Back