Please, pray for Bruna`s wee sister

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debrinha GT

Hi there folks, to all of you who have known me for quite sometime and know my whole life story, Bruna, my daughter, has a wee sister called Stephanie Maria who is now in need of prayers. She`s coming up for 2 and has dawn syndrome. Anyway, she`s recently had pneumonia and she`s also getting treated for what seems to be a serious heart issue. I don`t know all the ins and outs but what I do know is that she`s in critical condition. Her family is really worried and Bruna, after just arriving back in Brazil a few days ago, is now also having to deal with this.
Let`s all keep our fingers crossed for wee Stephanie here and I`ll update you as I hear how things are progressing.
Thank you again!
Debora

I am very sorry to read this news. I will keep Stephanie in my prayers.

Stephanie is now an angel

Stephanie is now an angel

Dear friends. Unfortunatley Bruna`s wee sister didn`t make it and is no longer among us. I`ve just talked to my mum in Brazil and she passed away this morning. Bruna will be going to her funeral which will be later on today. Please, say a special prayer for her as she makes her final jouney home to be with God.
Debora

I'm so sorry to hear this. Bruna certainly is in my prayers. She has been through just so much for one her age. Debora, I so hope your treatments are going well and that the cancer is being destroyed!

Latest posts

Back