Please keep Ross in your prayers.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross, Can you feel the LOVE?

Ross, Can you feel the LOVE?

Ross, I may be new around here, but I know that you are one very special friend to everyone who comes to this site. Hope you are feeling this massive outpouring of love, prayers and get well wishes coming your way and you are getting stronger everyday and will be home soon. You are truly missed.

GROUP HUG TO YOU!!!!!!

Just checking

Just checking

threads today. I haven't been on much the past couple days. My thoughts and prayers are with Ross and Lynn. I hope they are able to get everything under control.
Thanks for all of the updates.

God Bless!
Gail

I am new here - and as of yet - unfamiliar with the sex thread:D
but I wanted to add my good thoughts and best wishes with the other hundreds here. You are truly blessed Ross. Best of luck with this challenge:)

Hey Ross, I'm going to be away from my computer for a couple of days as we're going to Atlanta but will be back on Sunday. I expect you to be much better by then! Hang in there!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.:) LINDA

I just got off the phone with our guy.
He was finishing his breakfast (I assume), even though he said it was lunch!
(9:23am Eastern)
He's no longer receiving the blood products, but is very unhappy about the potassium supplement they're making him drink. He says it has a very distinct, unappetizing taste that's hard to get past.
He thinks they might move him to a different floor later today, but it's not been ordered yet. He said it would be "quite awhile" before we hear from him personally on VR, so I think he anticipates being in the hospital several more days.
They haven't determined yet the source of the bleed, so I doubt that things move very quickly until they do.
He said to tell everyone that he sends his love.:)
Mary

Thanks again Mary! I know Ross hates the hospital beyond comprehension, but hopefully this stay won't be the nightmare he's known so that the next time something comes up he's not as reluctant to call the doctor.

I told him that he wasn't going to get a spanking for not calling the doctor when he should have. But I'm so relieved to see that he's awake and cranky that he may just get one when he returns.;)

Hey Mary,
Thanks for keeping us up to date. You are a doll!:)
I am keeping Ross in my thoughts and prayers.

Mary, Thanks!!!! It's good to know that you can talk with Rossman.....he sounds a bit cranky about that potassium drink, that's good, he must be feeling better to be complaining. :)

Ross, your room must be overflowing with all of our good wishes and thoughts! Hope you can feel them.

Many more good wishes

Many more good wishes

coming your way from AZ Ross. Hope that you'll be with us soon and that this nightmare will be over for you.
Prayers continue.

Actually that potassium drink they make you drink IS awful. I mean, grade-A, straight from Hades, awful. I'm amazed I didn't puke after they made me drink that...and they're wanting you to eat, to get your weight up and keep your metabolism in order but then they make you drink that awful stuff?? Someone should invent a more pleasant-tasting quick-acting potassium supplement. And don't even get me started on the HUGE pills they make you take, for the same reason!

So Ross, I agree with you, and our thoughts & prayers are with you now, man.

Chris

Nan said:
Mary, Thanks!!!! It's good to know that you can talk with Rossman.....he sounds a bit cranky about that potassium drink, that's good, he must be feeling better to be complaining. :)

Ross, your room must be overflowing with all of our good wishes and thoughts! Hope you can feel them.

Thanks for the update, Mary. Hope he gets moved to a regular room soon and that they are able to resolve this and get him home even sooner!

Hi Mary

You're great to keep us updated on the Rossman.....thanks so much! I check in here two or three times a day, just to check on the dude! Just got my card out to him, sent it home so Lyn can bring it to him as I wasn't sure how long he was going to be in the horror house, as he would call it.

Maybe we should all bombard him with cards and notes like we did the last time he was in???? Whadyallthink????

Evelyn

Oh boy Ross, I can see I'm going to have to start checking in here more often!

Sorry to hear of you troubles but hopefully things will be sorted out more easily than you've experienced in the past.

I'm sending lots of hugs and prayers your way to join all the others around you.

Gemma.

Ross - Get Home Soon!

Ross - Get Home Soon!

Thanks, Mary for the Update.

Ross, we miss you. I hope you get out of there ASAP and home to Lynn.

Take it easy and take care. Heal quickly.

Latest posts

Back