Please keep Ross in your prayers.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Mary..Hoping to hear some good news later today..:) I have my card..stamped and ready to go...just waiting for a room number or better that he has been sent home.:) Bonnie

Wal, Wal, Wal!!!!!

Jest when we reckon thin's kin?t git enny wo'se, yo' hafta come along an' prove us wrong.:eek:

Dang it Fella, yo' had better git outta thet place real quick. Th' Bubba Mafia has been wawkin' on th' bus a li'l an' say its ready fo' a trip UP NORTH. They keep wantin' t'knows if thar is enny mud up thar in OHIO.

Git fine soon. Prayers an' fine thunks is a-comin' yer way.

May God Bless,

Bubba an' th' Fellas

Thanks Mary for the update. The first thing I checked when I got to work this morning was to find out about Ross. Please keep us updated. My thoughts and prayers are with Ross and his family.

Mary said:
he said they had given him some ativan to take the edge off.
I'm glad ativan "takes the edge off" for him. I just hallucinated when they gave it to me! :eek: Trees turning into monkeys, walls swaying, ants building a chocolate city... Hopefully Ross is calm as a cucumber while the docs fix him up!

Mary, thanks so much for keeping us informed. I've been going nuts too.

Ross, if you were just looking for everyone to say gushy things about you, all you had to do was ask... ;) Seriously, though, please get well soon. You're too important to stay away for long. Besides, with all the "zillions" of people praying for you, how could you NOT get well?! ;)

hI mARY

tHANKS SO MUCH FOR KEEPING US POSTED ON THE rOSSMAN....tHE FIRST THING i DID THIS MORNING WHEN i GOT UP WAS TO CHECK THE THREADS FOR THE ROSSMAN'S UPDATE. PLEASE GIVE HIM OUR BEST AND HE IS DEFINITELY DEFINITELY AT THE TOP OF THE PRAYER LIST FOR US. WE LOVE YOU, ROSSMAN!!!!

EVELYN AND TYCE
Oops, sorry this is in caps, the sun is in my eyes and I couldn't see the keyboard or screen as I typed andI'm not going to go back and rewrite everything now....

Good luck Ross! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I know you do a lot to help people on this site and it's greatly appreciated.

I hate doctors and hopsitals too :)

Sending up lots of prayers for you Ross. I hope you are being well taken care of. Thinking of you and wishing you the very best.

Mary, thank you so much for your updates.

Well, this is an update of sorts.
I called and talked to the ICU nurse. She went in his room to make sure the phone was nearby, and came back and said, "He is snoozing pretty heavily!"
We all know the difficulties Ross has getting any sleep, so I said I would call back.
When I do talk to him, I will post.

Most of you do not know me here but I do know Mary and have known Ross for over 3 years.
I called this morning also and they did ring me thru to his room. I was surprised. He sounded very dopey. Well, dopier than he normally does. :p He said he swallowed the camera. I did not keep him long because he really sounded groggy.
Mary, I am checking regularly for your updates. I will let you know if I know anything.

I am so glad our dear Rossman is getting some much needed sleep. Thanks Birdie for the extra update about the lil camera thats taking majic pics as we all pray for our dear friend .
I hope he gets a good sleep, he sure has alot of nights-worth to catch up on.
Get well soon Ross , we love you.

Ross -

Ross -

You have been uppermost in my thoughts the last few days. I am so glad to hear that you are getting some rest in the hospital.

Get better soon!! My thoughts are with both you and Lynn.

Christina L

I called a few minutes ago; Lynn was in the room and answered the phone. I asked how he was, and she said, "Tired, hungry, and grumpy!":eek: Ross got on the phone and said, " I'm hungry". I said, "I thought you had eaten a camera for breakfast" but he said "not completely."
(I don't know much about the procedure so I will leave it up to someone else who does to interpret.:D :D )

I asked him if there was anything we could do from the forum and he said, "send meat, lot's of meat." So there we have it!

He said he had seen the doctor, but for now they are just keeping him where he is and continuing to try and build his blood back up.
He sounds pretty good, a little weak, but not dopey like he did last night.
I won't call again until tomorrow. He is still in intensive care, and I don't want to push my luck gaining access to either Lynn or him.
If anyone wants to send a card to the house, PM me and I will get an address to you. I also have the hospital address if you want that.
Ann, (Hensylee), has voluntered to help send addresses, so I'm going to suggest we split the member list alphabetically and she take half, and I can take half.

If your member name falls between A-L, PM me.
If you're M-Z :)p ) PM Hensylee.

Latest posts

Back