Please keep Ross in your prayers.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the seriousness of this and Ross is in my prayers. GI bleeding is nothing to fool around with and especially with someone having a difficult time balancing other medical problems.

I just talked to Ross on the phone.
He's in the hospital in Medical Intensive Care.
They're giving him platlets and blood, but won't do anything further until tomorrow at the earliest.
They don't know where the bleeding is coming from yet.
He sounded calmer than he did this morning, and he said they had given him some ativan to take the edge off.
I told him there were "zillions" of people thinking and praying for him, and he said he was grateful.

Having recently done this they do have the slickest and most non invasive ways of finding the bleed. I hope they can find it quickly and take care of it. Will be pulling for him.
Kathleen

Add my prayers too

Add my prayers too

Ross, I am thinking of you and praying for a full recovery - family too...

Thanks so much for the update, Mary. I was trying to tend to things at home and stay away from the site for a while and then this problem for Ross surfaced and here I am again checking in on a regular basis to see how he is doing.:( So glad he is where they can take good care of him and please send him our best wishes.

Ross - Can't find the words to express how much you have meant to me. Get well dude. God bless you.
Mark

So glad that

So glad that

Ross is getting the medical attention he needs. I bet he finds this time that hospitals aren't so bad. ;) I hope he has some real pretty nurses to flirt with! That will be the best medicine for Ross!

He is in my thoughts and prayers.

Christina L

Mary, I was so relieved to read your post and know what's going on. I will be keeping Ross in my thoughts and prayers. And even though I know how Ross hates to be in the hospital, I'm grateful that he is there and is being taken care of. Mary, thanks again for keeping us informed and let Ross know that we're thinking of him. LINDA

More folks prayin' for Ross

More folks prayin' for Ross

We BOTH hate going to the doctor or being in the hospital with a passion so we understood Ross's reluctance to tie in with them...but now we are pulling for his recovery and have asked the dear folks at our church here in Rome (New York, that is) to be remembering Ross in their prayers.

Our love and prayers, as well, Ross,
Mike and Diana Clayton

Mary, thank you SO MUCH for letting us know how Ross is. If you are able, it would be great to keep on doing so.

Please continue to let him know that we are all pulling for him, and so glad that he is now getting the care he needs.

We can hardly wait to have him back on VR.com and keeping us all in line!

Nan said:
Mary, thank you SO MUCH for letting us know how Ross is. If you are able, it would be great to keep on doing so.

Please continue to let him know that we are all pulling for him, and so glad that he is now getting the care he needs.

We can hardly wait to have him back on VR.com and keeping us all in line!

I told him I would call again in the morning. I will wait until I think the doctor (s) have made rounds and have come up with a plan of action.

When I called, I got a little anxious when I heard it was the medical intensive care unit, so I was a little hesitant when Lynn (Ross's wife) answered.

I said, "This is Mary from VR, and we're all wondering how Ross is."

Without missing a beat, Lynn said, "HE'S a MESS" :eek: and handed the phone to him! :p :p It made me feel better to know their sense of humor was still intact.:)

Thanks girls for starting a second thread for our Ross.
Thanks Mary for keeping us updated...
You got us all praying for you Ross, now concentrate on getting better and hassling the cute nurses
God Bless

Hey Ross,

Your Buckeye Friends are all concerned that you are not on the site defending our great state and reputation.

Get Well NOW!!!!

Appreciate the updates regarding how Ross is doing! God Bless our good helper!!!

John & Joann

Now Ross is gonna be thinking he's all important and special with all these postings.......Oh well, can't deny the truth! To one of the guys that brought us all together: Hurry up and tell those doctors to fix you!
Laura
LLJ

Latest posts

Back