Please keep Ross in your prayers.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats great Mary but why not just post the addresses so you don't have to be bothered, were all one big happy family around here, I think. I would definately like to send something to the hospital if he will be there for a while.

Randy,
We're not worried about privacy and our VR family; we're worried about privacy issues with everyone else out there in the big wide world.:eek:
Ross has worked too hard to keep us all safe from the bots' prying eyes for me to mess it up now!:p :p :p :p :D :D
Mary

Been hopping on and off here during today looking for updates and keeping Ross in my thoughts.
Pleased to see he's keeping his sense of humour!
Love Emma
xxx

Mary said:
Randy,
We're not worried about privacy and our VR family; we're worried about privacy issues with everyone else out there in the big wide world.:eek:
Ross has worked too hard to keep us all safe from the bots prying eyes for me to mess it up now!:p :p :p :p :D :D
Mary

Gotcha please pm me his home and hospital address. I would like to send something to him while in the Hosp[ital but I don't know howm long he will be there
Thanks

Well, I feel better knowing that Ross hasn't lost his sense of humor!:D Hopefully, they'll find out soon what's going on and fix it. I'm glad he's getting some much needed sleep. Thanks for keeping us posted, Mary. LINDA

So glad to hear they did the camera. I swallowed one in January. The photos taken will give an absolute diagnosis. He will soon have a photo on his signature line of some area of his colon. Might take a day to get them all developed and read and reread. The tricky part for me was having someone stand by when the camera entered the blockage in the ileum since it could get stuck and would need to be surgically removed. The transfusion should be kicking in soon and he will feel stronger. Plus meat meat and meat will replace some of those blood cells.
Kathleen

Cards for Ross

Cards for Ross

I don't think they live too far from hospital..so..either way..Hospital or Home..Lyn..I'm sure will run home during the day and bring them back to him....if he has to stay for awhile..I mailed mine today to the hospital..if he has been discharged before it gets there..I'm sure they will forward it...(hospital)............Main thing..let's send those cards....:D ..I know about 20 of us sent him birthday cards ..and he loved getting those..:) Thanks..Mary and Ann for helping with his address...:) Postal service is SLOW..so get those cards, notes, ect. sent soon....:D Let's let him know how much he is loved..:) :) :) :) :) :) Bonnie

Goodness gracious, I've been off the site for a few days and was alerted to Ross's condition by e-mail. Wow, Ross, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, hoping you get well and can go home. Mary, thanks so much for keeping us posted.

Oh, Ross-

Those GI docs have no heart!! They love to starve you half to death. Joe's had about the same workup I bet you're getting, but it sound like you got to swallow the handy dandy little capsule endoscopy camera, Joe will be jealous. They starved him for a couple of days, did their nasty little tests, then did a procedure, still starving him, then when it was all over, he was on a hospital "mechanical" diet, which means that they run all your food through a food chopper which makes it all mushy like baby junior food. And nothing tasty you can be sure. It was about a week before he was able to eat normal food.

I can understand why you're crying for meat.

It's good they are getting to the bottom of things. Oops, shouldn't have said that when you are getting a GI workup :D

Hang in there, Ross. This too shall pass. Oops. I mean Everything will come out all right...no...

Keep taking the tranks. Get some rest. Be well again.

You're in my thoughts.

Very best wishes,

Oh my I am so sorry to hear about Ross! I can't seem to post or even read many posts anymore Not sure if it is the new forum or my dial up. Please let Ross Know That he is in my Prayers!

Havn't been around

Havn't been around

This is terrble news to hear, I had no idea Ross was having a problem.
I sure do hope he will be OK.
Rich

Thanks again Mary...you are doing a fabulous job of keeping us updated...
I still have Ross' address from his birthday so I am OK. I do hope the international mail isnt too slow.

Glad the boy still has his sense of humour, shame they wont feed him. Steak would be so good for his blood and a nice big serve of Broccoli on the side :D .

Shall keep those prayers heading your way Ross...they seem to be working...at least now you are not getting worse and we have all stopped nagging you to get your butt into hospital.

We miss you heaps...hurry up and get well...

((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))
ton

(((((( Ross))))))

(((((( Ross))))))

I just came on a little while ago for the first time in a few days. Between getting ready for school which started yesterday and keeping up with my husband 's doctor's appointments, I have been pretty busy.
Ross, I am praying hard for you. Hurry and get back home so you can join us.
Praline

Mary said:
I won't call again until tomorrow. He is still in intensive care, and I don't want to push my luck gaining access to either Lynn or him.

Aye ... very sorry Ross is still in ICU/hospital, but glad that he seems to be feeling OK.....

Mary, after you call tomorrow (Friday), would you give me a call (you have my cell #) to let me know how Ross is doing ... and where he is? I'm not sure what time I'll be getting to the Akron OH area tomorrow afternoon ... or who all I'll be seeing, but maybe, depending on where he is, I could stop by ... I can't guarantee that, tho ... as I won't be leaving until until early early early tomorrow morning....

Thank you :).

And, Ross ... thoughts/prayers continuing for you!

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html
"You might miss what you left behind" ... Dierks Bentley ... 'Slow Down'

Haven't been on the computer for a couple of days and did not know what was going on with Ross. So sorry to hear of your troubles and really hoping you will be out of ICU soon. Try soft food instead of cameras. Much more nourishing.
I will be checking in but please know I am thinking of you and praying for you to be well soon.
joanne

Latest posts

Back