Please keep Ross in your prayers.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm normally a lurker but have to send my best wishes and good vibes to Ross. His humor, knowledge, and kindness are invaluable to this site and here's wishing for a speedy, complete recovery.

Take care, Ross, and hope to see your funny avatars again soon.

Cheers!
Michelle

Best to Ross

Best to Ross

Karlynn, Mary, Ann, Hank, others...

Thanks so much for keeping us posted on Ross' progress. I hope he is getting some good rest (sleep even!) and that this hospital visit will be a much better experience for him than others he has had. I pray that the doctors will find the source of the problem and remedy it for him.

I have sent Ross a get-well card as I am sure others have done. We sure miss him -- a lot. We all will be very happy when he returns. I am continuing to send my prayers....

Hi Ross, My husband and I are down in New Orleans for a few days. Every day he asks if I've been down to the business center yet to check on you. When I had a GI bleed the source was never identified. I was treated for the bleed and when I had an EGD several weeks later the meds had done their work and everything looked good. I hope whatever is bleeding has stopped and you've begun to heal. You are always in my heart and prayers.

Ross,
Sure hope that you get all fixed up really really soon and feel like your old self and can go home.

You have my prayers and positive thoughts.

Godpseed!
Susie

Robhol

Robhol

Thanks for mentioning you had sent Ross a card..He should start getting them Monday..I know, several of us mailed ours Thursday..If anyone needs his home address..you can PM ..me (Granbonny..Ann (hensylee or Mary....Like I mentioned before..they don't live far from the hospital..and I'm sure his wife (Lyn)will collect them and take them to hospital....I'm praying it will be a short hospital stay.:) Bonnie

Granbonny said:
Thanks for mentioning you had sent Ross a card..He should start getting them Monday..I know, several of us mailed ours Thursday..If anyone needs his home address..you can PM ..me (Granbonny..Ann (hensylee or Mary....Like I mentioned before..they don't live far from the hospital..and I'm sure his wife (Lyn)will collect them and take them to hospital....I'm praying it will be a short hospital stay.:) Bonnie

I was going to send him a cad but when I heard he was starving I sent him a Giant Cookie from a gift shop in Canton, hope he got it, they said it was delivered.

Randy

Randy

How thoughtful..:) I know he has 3 boys..Hope Ross gets a crumb.:p That was very nice...:) Bonnie

RandyL

RandyL

Hi everyone!

I'm not familiar with your message form so if the title is not correct, I hope you will understand.

I am a friend of Ross's from another forum and have been following his progress with email from Mare as well as the threads here at VR. I don't intend to intrude on your family...I do not at present have any health issues...I simply wanted to let RandyL know that I spoke with Ross last night and he told me that he had gotten a cookie from someone at VR. When I saw your post Randy I felt I should register and let you know it had been received!:)

I can see that Ross is so blessed to have all of you as a family! I have joined you in sending cards to him and many good wishes as well as constant prayers for his complete recovery from this latest of his many health issues.

Thanks for allowing me to join you while we wait for him to come home.:)

As I said I am not here to intrude, but if truth be told, I some how feel more in touch when reading your posts. Your love for this remarkable man is oh so evident!!!

Nancy

saturday eve

saturday eve

glad to read you're hanging in there and in a regular room ross! i hope they figure out what's up so they can get you mended & home soon. take it easy. prayers and good thoughts for you continue, of course.

MusicMaster said:
Hi everyone!

I'm not familiar with your message form so if the title is not correct, I hope you will understand.

I am a friend of Ross's from another forum and have been following his progress with email from Mare as well as the threads here at VR. I don't intend to intrude on your family...I do not at present have any health issues...I simply wanted to let RandyL know that I spoke with Ross last night and he told me that he had gotten a cookie from someone at VR. When I saw your post Randy I felt I should register and let you know it had been received!:)

I can see that Ross is so blessed to have all of you as a family! I have joined you in sending cards to him and many good wishes as well as constant prayers for his complete recovery from this latest of his many health issues.

Thanks for allowing me to join you while we wait for him to come home.:)

As I said I am not here to intrude, but if truth be told, I some how feel more in touch when reading your posts. Your love for this remarkable man is oh so evident!!!

Nancy

Fantastic! I hope he enjoyed it. Thank You

Just logged in to check in and say hello to everyone and noticed this thread about our darling Ross :(

GET WELL SOON ROSS (shouted at the top of my lungs :D)

Keeping you and your family in my prayers...

Hugs
Lisa

well, look who has dropped in. Ross, it seems, unbeknownst to him is bringing old friends on board so we can say 'hey, gladda see you'.

Ross, hope you will feel better one day soon and get some sleep and rest that you sorely need and deserve. We're just sittin and a'waitin. Tomorrow bein Sunday, maybe we'll have some extra prayers.

Dreamt about you last night. You and Lyn were taking a walk.

Just checking in-Ross

Just checking in-Ross

I just stopped by because I could not get ready to go to sleep until I know how you are today. I know you really need to rest but as was said, one day soon you will be online and reading all of these posts. Just wanted to be sure you are going in the right direction. Get better soon, please. We all need you to be here with us.
Joanne

Hi Champ...just checking on you...
I hope you get some rest now that the gang here are not gonna be calling you all day wanting updates...

We love you and miss you heaps...

can hardly wait for you to be back home cracking your whip again and keeping us all in-line :D ...

Get better real soon OK ...Please...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))
ton

Oh My Heavens...

Oh My Heavens...

I have been out of town for a few days and haven't had access to check in with everyone and I just saw this....Ross, Dude, you are in my thoughts and prayers and please know that I am routing for you all the way. Please get well there bud, and spring back to us with your hilarious humor. Harrybaby:eek: :D :eek:

Ross,

Like I said, I hadn't been on the forum lately but I''m glad I checked in after you hadn't responded to my jokes. I was really upset when I heard what happen! I'm sending you many, many heartfelt thought and prayers to get well soon. At least you are where they can take care of you! Like someone else said, we care about our members and want to be there to support them in whatever they are going through. We are there to support you and your family. You are one of our main Rocks! We miss you're valuable information as well as your humour!

Thanks everyone, Karlynn, Mary, Ann, Hank, Bonnie others...who had kept us updated on Ross's progress. Without all of your valuable check ins to the hospital, we wouldn't have known what was going on.

Now try to get some rest Ross! I know not the easiest thing to do in a hospital where they are constantly checkin, testing and prodding you. The drugs sound like they have kept you lala land though, so that should help! :D Godspeed!

May the strength of vr.com be with you!!

May the strength of vr.com be with you!!

Ross,

I know how you hate and dread the hospital.... with good reason. But Ross... please try, try to keep a positive attitude. KNOW that you will whip this and be back with us soon. Know how many people you have here sending you tons of positive vibes and love.

Hi Ross, keep the faith and after you get home give us a lot of up to date info on "GI bleed" while on warfarin. We used to see a lot more of it but it can still happen to any of us at any time.

Wow, Ross, I am sorry to hear this, but very glad you are doing better.

Get better quickly!

Latest posts

Back