Pictures of my sweet grandchild Ginnie

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those picture are just adorable Betty!! They grow up so fast cherish every minute you have with her. My baby girl is getting married March 13, 2010. Feel like it was just yesterday I took her to her first day of school. She'll be 24 in Jan,time flys. :)

How do you say Toddlers & Tiaras??????? (And I don't mean it in a demeaning way!) She is sooooooooooo photogenic. I can visualize her in pageants!

I liked the 2nd one, full frame with her smiling. However, they're ALL so good, it's difficult to choose!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a lovely child. #1,5,6,11,17,18,19,22 what the heck - get them all! They are just outstanding pictures. You must be so proud of her. Does she like school yet?

Thanks everyone! Her first real day of school is tomorrow. She went last Friday but that was just for testing. She is pretty social so I think she should do fine. She is an excellent reader already but her coloring isn't so hot.:)

Betty, she is absolutely gorgeous! All the pics are wonderful! I would have a hard time choosing. Like others have said, just get them all! LINDA

Yes beautiful pics and thanks for sharing your beautiful grandaughter
with us.........What a difficult choice to chose:eek: they are all great:)

Beautiful, and even more important, she sounds smart and sensible!

Latest posts

Back