Pacemaker check up

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virginian777

today i had my 3 months check up it;s a boston if that matters but they said that they lowerd my volts to 2 from 3 and that it only was active 11% of the time. they said i don't need to be checked for another year. so i guess all is good right? they are sending me a monitor oh and it rained all the way to richmond and back. hunter holmes mcguire veterans hospital is beauitful since the work has been done.

Good deal! I'm glad that your pacemaker is behaving and doing its job for you. These things are just wonders, aren't they?

Annual check-ups? I guess with utilization of 11% they can do that. I will probably stay at semi-annual check-ups since my device is active between 30 to 50% of the time. At least I was able to move the management of my device to a hospital 10 minutes from home instead of having to spend a half day going downtown in the traffic just for a check. The local hospital finally added a couple of electrophysiologists, so I am seeing one there soon.

is 11 % good it i ask questions but don't always understand there answers for some reason most of they cardo.drs are russian. kinda of funny when i first became a marine we were training to fight them.now they are keeping me and others like me alive strange world.also they tuned me down to 2 volts from 3.oh and thanks epstns for all your info. it helps a great deal

Latest posts

Back