Out of the Waiting Room and Time for Surgery...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to wish you the very best on your upcoming surgery. The 17th will be here before you know it. Stay strong, stay focused & know that we are all here to cheer you on over the mountain! :)

Godspeed!

Hi Jeanne,

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be praying for you.

You are in the very best of hands...and now make the most of the time leading up to March 17th to do some pampering for yourself!

If there's anything I can do (I think I'm your closest VR.com pal here in Melb!) please let me know,

Heart hugs,
Yolanda

Hi Jeanne,

Just found this post, I know you will do fine, and with Peter Skillington you are in the best hands in the country.

I can't believe how quick it has come around which is really good I guess.
Will talk soon.

Lots of love
Janine

Just think. In 30 days you will be on the road to recovery! Stock up on some DVDs that you can watch while you are taking it easy.

The wait will soon be over, and I do agree with you that the waiting is absolutely the worst part of the process. Keep thinking McDreamy and McSteamy and you'll have no problems. My surgery is next Tuesday, the
24th of February, and I'm hoping that I'm well enough to tip a pint to you on St. Patty's Day. Good luck and I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Jane

Hi Yolanda and Janine,

Well, you have both had good experiences with my surgeon so hopefully he makes it 3 from 3 successful surgeries!!! Thanks for the offer of help Yolanda, it is much appreciated. Janine, I'm sure we'll talk soon.....

CP - the road to recovery sounds great - can't wait to be there!!!

Jane - will be remembering you next Tuesday the 24th - best wishes for a successful surgery and hopefully you'll soon be back posting and telling me how much better it was than you thought it would be :)

Latest posts

Back