One Year...Can't believe I underwent all this!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naresh

Exactly one year ago I was inside the OT undergoing Aortic Valve Replacement. A night prior I was surfing through this very site looking for answers to my long list of querries...and trying to calm my anxiousness.
This community gave me the courage and assistance to undergo the painful procedure...both mentally and physically.
Thanks a ton for all your support.
Life is almost normal now. Rather better than before as there is no mental agony...I feel great.

Life is almost normal now. Rather better than before as there is no mental agony...I feel great.

Congratulations on #1. The first year can be a tough one because of all the "real" or "imagined" changes in the lives of those who go thru this surgery. As time goes by, it does get easier and easier.

Glad to hear things are going well. I'm looking forward to my 1 year anniversary late this year.

it certainly doesn't seem like a year has gone by, does it? It's nice to know you are doing so well. We told you, didn't we? And here you are. Blessins..........

Latest posts

Back