One year anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbb

Hi everyone,

I wanted to extend my heart felt gratitude to everyone on this site who supported me through my surgery exactly one year ago. I am feeling great and can not believe I went through open heart surgery, came over the mountain and it is now a distant memory. To everyone out there facing surgery now or in the future, with love and support all is possible, this community is the best and you will make it through. Really, waiting is one of the hardest parts.

With thanks, Betsy

Congratulations Betsy, very happy to read that you are doing well.

Congratulations on your one year anniversary! I hope to get my surgery date this week and the encouraging words are very helpful!

Congrats.....hearing stories with happy endings never gets old.......I`ll have a pint of Ale this afternoon in your honour........

Happy Anniversary Betsy ~ Hope you have many, many more!

Dawn-Marie

Betsy,

CONGRATULATIONS on your 1 year anniversary!

:)

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Blast = 01/17/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The sun is on my side and takes me for a ride" ... Natasha Bedingfield ... 'Pocket Full Of Sunshine'

CONGRATULATIONS BETSY,

Many,many more i hope you celebrated and that 1st year is

sooooooo special for everyone.

zipper2 (DEB)

Back