Official 2008 Reunion Thread

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

Many of you will be leaving tomorrow .I know..Jan from England and others. Good luck with your flights...Hope all go smoothly...:) :) ..I know Ann/Mary/ Bubba are already down there in Fla..:) ..Christina/Azpam are leaving too..and I suppose Hank/family from AZ..and lorraine/Carol and Sherrin Hurt ...Hope yall all get down safely...and have a great time..Would love to know the others attending. Bonnie

Travel safe! Have a great time. Wish I could join you.

LoRain....was not aware you were attending! Enjoy! Catch us up to speed when we see you in March;)

Bonnie, I read your post and I realize I never posted anywhere that I can tell, that I wasn't going to the reunion. I meant to post, after I had my heart attack and was on medical leave from work. I knew there was no way after returning to work Jan 28th, that I was going to be able to take a mini vacation for three days in Feb. I actually thought I did post it somewhere, but I looked and couldn't find it. So it is one of those things I thought I did, but didn't. :confused: :( Must be all the new meds I'm on. :rolleyes:

Hank, and anyone who thought I was going to be at the reunion: I apologize. It is breaking my heart to have to miss it, but under the circumstances it just wasn't meant to be. I hope I will be able to make it to the next one. I assume you all will decide at this reunion?

Bonnie, I'm glad you started the thread, or I would have thought everyone already knew I wasn't coming. Thanks!

Lorrraine

Lorrraine

It was on Hanks...reunion poll..on July 14th.under reunion..You posted on July 16th..that you were going. Not sure about Carol.all I have had to go on..:confused: .....I know the ones going. but was surprised that more did not post..if they were going? Bonnie

I will be there but maybe only for the meeting/dinner on Friday night. As we live in Orlando, we decided not to check into the hotel. I may stop by the hotel on Wed or Thur but assume that you will all be out and about, doing your own thing both of those days.

Looks like our local gathering will be good for all involved Lorraine:) Hope you are doing much better. You will not have far to travel on the 1st;)

Lo-Rain

Lo-Rain

I knew that you weren't gonna make it Lo-Rain,, We'll definitely miss you though.

I am at the airport right now with Michelle and our 15yr old deughter Jessica.

We'll be in Orlando soon.

My cell phone number for all going is (480)240-0511

Official 2008 Reunion Thread

I am starting this new thread for all of us to post our experiences at the 2008 reunion in Orlando.

Myself, My wife Michelle and Daughter Jessica are here in Phoenix @ the airport getting ready to hop to Orlando by way of Houston.

We'll see everyone who is there already tonight at the hotel.

We're geittin excited!

Anyone wanna go skydiving with me Friday morning?

Lorraine, after all these years, I was so looking forward to meeting you personally. I am so sorry but understand, of course. We never know, do we, what tomorrow (even today) might bring.

Can we put you on the list of those we're going to talk about?;) :p

Bonnie: Yes I did post in July I would be there, that is why I was embarrassed when I realized from your post, that eveyone thought I would still be there.

Hank: I guess maybe I wrote you when you sent one of your emails, and let you know? I must have thought I posted it on the forum too, but I now know I didn't.:eek: Everything was pretty foggy that first month after the attack. Having attack, new meds, taken off hormones and quit smoking cold turkey! I'm more clear headed now! I'm glad I did let you know or did somone else tell you? You all have fun!

Ann: I so much wanted to meet you too. It makes me soo sad not to be able to be there. You will all have a great time I'm sure! All the reunions I did goto where fantastc. Sure, add me to the group that you can talk about! I've been through a lot, I can handle it. At least you all can't talk about me still being a smoker anymore! :eek: :D

Gina: I am looking so forward to our local gathering. It's only about a half hour away from where I live, so yes that isn't far.

I'm going to miss seeing the people I've already met and haven't met. Everyone have a great time and report to the forum once in a while and let us know how you all are doing. Wishing I was there!:(

Wow. Sky Diving! Have a great time Hank. I don't have the guts anymore:( You best post the taping of your experience. They do sell them!

"Hey look what I CAN do"! on Coumadin:eek: ;) All kidding aside. I am jealous! Have a great reunion. Promise to catch you all @ the next one!

Bubba has arrived!!!!

Bubba has arrived!!!!

We is hyar in Orlan'o. Acshully in Kiss ah Me, Flo'ida. When we was a growin' up we allus pronounced it thet a way but now they done got soficicated an' pronounce it kɪˈsɪmi, wif th' accent on th' second syllable. Kiss ah Me allus got a fine giggle outta us yo'ngn's whenevah we said it.

Fo' y'all up No'th, it is 69 degrees hyar. Ain't see nobody yet. We is in room 2320.

Mo'e t'foller.

Bubba :)

Bubba

Bubba

Glad you and Peggy arrived safely....let us know who all you bump into..:D You are safe for tonight..Mary will not arrive until tomorrow.. :p ..Have fun..Bonnie

Hank, Sherrin won't go for the big jump but I will. That is one of three things I've wanted to do after retiring. We are using a chute? right? Mike Hutt

Sadly, Dick and I can not make it to the reunion, but we had our own mini-reunion with Mary and her Family tonight. It was wonderful to meet Mary in person and we enjoyed a great dinner out and then coffee and cake back at our place. Here are some pictures. The first is Mary Haley and Dick

hensylee said:
Can we put you on the list of those we're going to talk about?

*raises eyebrow curiously*

My dearest Ann ... I'm NOT on that list, right? ;) he he

*sighs*

I wish I was able to be there this year, but having been in Florida in November plus having to help Mom and Dad following their surgeries a couple weeks ago, I just didn't feel it was possible to join you all. I wish I was able to be there, though. I will, of course, miss each of you. We don't get to see each other often ... and, when we do, it's never enough (imho, anyway).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We go through life so sure of where we're headed" ... Brad Paisley ... 'Find Yourself'

Latest posts

Back