Norma Jean Provencio 1951-2015 Always Missed, Forever Loved.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
Norma Jean Barela Provencio went to be with our Lord on Monday, April 13, 2015, from complications of stroke. She was 64.
Norma was born Feb. 25, 1951, in Las Cruces, New Mexico, to her Manuel B. and Louisa B. Barela. She attended the University of New Mexico. She married William M. Provencio on Dec. 20, 1980. Norma retired as an administrative secretary for the city of Las Cruces.
Norma enjoyed archery and won many competitions. She helped numerous people with her support and kindness from many different heart related organizations. She continues giving by being an organ donor. She adored her pets and loved all animals.
Norma is survived by her husband, William Provencio; and many other descendents and loved ones Including many cousins, grandnieces and grandnephews, and other wonderful family members, neighbors, former co-workers, and people she knew through her archery activities and email contacts.

The full detail can be found on her obituary page at http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/lcsun-news/obituary.aspx?pid=174635794

Attachments

• photo8983.jpg
    photo8983.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 44
The loss of my buddy Norma still hasn't completely registered in my brain yet......8 years of mutual VR support, shared humor, compassion, common sense, brains, and generosity.
Norma was a very special person and was snatched from us too soon. Rest in Peace my friend. (Hugs)

I still can't believe this. Norma had such a wealth of experience and wisdom, and always chimed in with support, even though she had so many heart problems of her own. She will be remembered.

Back