Nine-day wonder

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimL

It was nine years ago this morning for me. I'm currently beginning a twelve year project, but nine years ago there was no certainty at all that I had twelve weeks left of life. Since the surgeon found my aortic valve completely closed, I guess I didn't have twelve days or even twelve minutes left.
For many of the people around us, the life-changing surgery we went through is nothing more than a nine-day wonder. But I know that the friends here understand the significance of this kind of anniversary.

:smile2:
It was nine years ago this morning for me. I'm currently beginning a twelve year project, but nine years ago there was no certainty at all that I had twelve weeks left of life. Since the surgeon found my aortic valve completely closed, I guess I didn't have twelve days or even twelve minutes left.
For many of the people around us, the life-changing surgery we went through is nothing more than a nine-day wonder. But I know that the friends here understand the significance of this kind of anniversary.

Congratulations, Jim. I'm sure glad you got your valve when you did. I know you were about as close to the edge as it gets. I wish you 9 x 9 more!

Latest posts

Back