Newbie has a date...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KC-Steve

I just joined here at the Forum...I posted for the first time yesterday. My surgery date willl be March 6th. The surgery will be at St. Luke's Wornall (by the plaza, here in Kansas City, Mo.) with a cath procedure performed the day before. The surgeon is Dr. A. Michael Borkon. He has told that he has performed the most repair/replacements of any surgeon in KC.

I really like this doctor.....

Hello, to all of you members!

Steve :)

Hey Steve!
Hello right back at ya!
I've put your surgery date on our VR calendar, so you're set to go!:)

Hey Steve! Welcome and congrats on the date! I know it brought me a lot of fomfort having the date set. Just think of the fabulous summer you will have!

Hey Steve, getting off the subject
What is that really sweet red car???
You know you have to think of other stuff pre-surgery!!
Good luck and keep posting!!
Take care Debbie :)
P.S. My baby is a VW cabrio convertable!

Hey Steve, getting off the subject
What is that really sweet red car???
You know you have to think of other stuff pre-surgery!!
Good luck and keep posting!!
Take care Debbie :)
P.S. My baby is a VW cabrio convertable!

Hey there Debbie...It's an '08 Chevy Corvette...one of my "toys". You know when the kids have left the nest...:D...I have been a car guy all my life but, I never had a really nice new sportscar to myself. I was always working alot trying to keep the kids in their needs.

Thanks for sharing Deb, the VW is a wise choice, as well as fun!

Hi, I'm glad you like him and things are moving along so well

Hey Steve!
Hello right back at ya!
I've put your surgery date on our VR calendar, so you're set to go!:)

Sending prayers your way! Hope all goes well! :)

Hello to you too, Steve,

Welcome aboard and I wish you a successful surgery and a smooth recovery. Best of luck:)

Let us know the good news when you can, after the surgery.

Steve ....Wishing you a successful surgery and a smooth recovery??Godspeed.:)

Hey Steve, congrats on getting the date and sounds like you've found a great surgeon. Wishing you all the best -- keep us posted!

Welcome to VR. Best wishes for a successful surgery and smooth, speedy, recovery.

Welcome Steve,
Glad that you found us and you have a date. Do keep us posted. Best wishes,

Hey Steve! Welcome and congrats on the date! I know it brought me a lot of fomfort having the date set. Just think of the fabulous summer you will have!

WOW!! I never would have imagined, what a nice welcoming committee.

Thank you Ross, for getting me "in the group". I am so thankful that I found this forum...I know you all will be so invaluable as I undertake this process...

Thank you all so much for taking the time to type YOUR message to me! I will share some of my tales with you in time. I am getting the red car in my avatar ready, for a World of Wheels show here in KC. So my time is limited through next Sunday. I will post up again soon.

Thanks to you all...

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum, glad you don't have a very long wait, wishing you all the best with your surgery.

Welcome Steve and hello,glad you have your date and
soon you can post how well things went for you.
waitings mostly hard with this whole thing,was for me
so glad your wait is short.

zipper2 (DEB)

Hi Steve,
I also would like to welcome you to this group. So, now that you have your date with the surgeon, seems it is time for you to take so long (fast) drives in that fast hot car of yours (actually I'm truly jealous).
Anyway, keep us posted and don't forget you can always come on here and just yak if you like to pass the time.:)

Better late than never.
Welcome aboard Steve, don't be shy. I agree with what Chris said "come here and yak" oh and of course to ask questions ;)

Hey Steve, I don't think you told us what your having done on the 6th??
Tell us more--- Hey how was you car show?? Debbie :)

Latest posts

Back