New time for Sunday chat.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where and when for Sunday chat ??

Where and when for Sunday chat ??

Hi everybody where and when do you all chat I'd love to join you...I'm in Italy so keep me in mind.Shana

Hey Shana - well, let's see - I am on CST, so it's 3 pm, Bonnie is on EST so it's 4 p.m. - Billy is in Ireland so that's 9 pm. - Scottie in Scotland and that's 9 pm. too - You are in Italy, so guess you can compare with Billy and Scottie to judge exactly what time - confused? We are, too.

When you come in you have to start at VR home page, click on chat and when you get to the chat page, type in your name where it says 'guest' and click enter. Otherwise you will come in as 'unknown' and we won't know who you are. Looking forward to chatting w/you.
We have fun

That's an easy one Shana.......

That's an easy one Shana.......

Chat is 9pm on Sunday for the UK - we're GMT plus one hour during wintertime, so if y'all in Italy are same as us, it will be 9pm for you too. You can't be more than one hour different to our time, so if there's nobody around at 9pm, have a pizza and try again in an hour.

See'ya there.............and Zipper Joan, where have you been these past few weeks?

Indiana has several times zones, more than I can understand; I only drive through there on occasion.

4 PM with Guinness sounds wonderful; I have two bottles in the fridge.

Ann

Ann

I think Indiana is in 2 time zones also. In fact I'm sure of it. EST and CST. It does seem kind of ridiculous though.

time zones

time zones

there is town that is in half of Ga. and half of Ala. where you go from EST. Central...How do they do the schools . ect..:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi Billy

Hi Billy

Hey my friend...thanks for asking! I'm still around...always checking up on you...heehee!

Been very busy and off line alot. I try to keep up and read every chance I get. There's so much wisdom here, I never have much to add. Also watching the 'turf' tug over at webmd between the heart boards...what a mess lately.

So..how are ya? I'm just fine and dandy. My son may be headed your way soon..I hope. He's in India/Nepal right now. He may return early this year to go to Graduate school...if not, I'm sure he'll go back to N. Ireland for the surf and work in a pub. You must meet up this time!

I'll try to be more active here...HeY...love your Avartar, Billy the Kid! Take care..

Zipper/Joan ;-)

Chat Problem for me

Chat Problem for me

I don't have Java Script....from what I can tell that means I can't join you all in chat...any chance I'm wrong ? I hope so! Would love to chat on Sunday with everyone if possible (and I can figure out what time...LOL!)

Zipper/Joan

Sunday Chat

Sunday Chat

9pm Uk time is great for me, thanks

A few years ago we were in Pierre South Dakota and when the bar closed everybody went across the river and we were in a different time zone (Fort Pierre I think it was ) so the bars were open for an exra hour needless to say all the guys were very happy.

I really have problems adjusting to US time when in the USA,
I wake really early and then come early evening I am ready for my bed.

well see Y'all on Sunday

Jan

More State culture

More State culture

And WAR is what you string between fence posts, FAR is what you use to BBQ. Indiana IS a strange place: Its where South Bend is up north, North Vernon is down south, and French Lick isn't nearly what it sounds like. I grew up in a house where the answer to the question "What time is it" was "My time or your time ?" I guess its all relative anyway according to Albert.

As far as I know, California does have Daylight Savings Time.

It's Arizona that doesn't cooperate. My sister and my son live in Phoenix, and I have to stop and think whether they are 1 or 2 hours behind us, depending on what time of year it is.

I like the idea of a regular chat time, but we can chat at other times too!

I keep looking to see if anybody's on, but haven't found anyone yet. Sometimes it would be nice to have someone to talk to in the wee hours of the night, or whenever.

I jump in there from time to time to see if anyone is on and haven't found anyone either. You folks know you don't have to wait for Sunday to chat. Chat any time. ;)

Latest posts

Back