New Look to Forum

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenda

I haven't been on in a while but checked in just a few minutes ago and gosh the new forum looks great. It's easy on the eyes. Hank you did a great job!

I am doing pretty good. I've been working extra long hours at the hopsital because of people being out sick with this old 24 hour virus thing (where you're going at both ends at the same time!) I had it this week-end and it's not fun. I'm still wore out from it. I was supposed to go to my cardiologist today for my six month echo but had to call it off because I have to go in early at work. All in all I'm doing okay, hanging in there and just enjoying life to the fullest. My CML is still in remission as far as I know. I ran out of my chemo pills (Gleevec) and I fell into the donut hole in January and just couldn't come up with the $4,000 for 30 pills right now so I was going to have to wait at least two months to get any more. I also belong to the CML website and was visiting with them about my problem and low and behold in about a week I received a two month supply in the mail. You talk about an answer to prayers. This very dear lady lives in Florida and she had some extra and had sent them to me. I will be forever grateful to her.

I love visiting with everyone on this forum but I keep so busy and I don't get home until around 10:00 or 10:30 at night from work and by that time I'm way to tired to get on. I do lurk about once in a while to see how everyone is doing. I also belong to Ross's new site so I check in there once in a while too.

Love & God Bless, Glenda

Glenda, I bet that when you got those pills in the mail it was the best present ever. Hopefully you won't become too
over-tired, remember that your own health needs to be a priority. Best wishes to you. :)

Hey Glenda,

Sounds like you've been as busy as me ... just in different ways.

You better stay well ... and mark June 27 and June 28 2011 on your calendar ... I'll be back in your area one of those 2 days ... en route to Dallas and then up to the northwest US! :)

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_05.21.11_FrnkGrv.IL *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Time asks no questions" __ Des'ree __ 'You Gotta Be'

Latest posts

Back