Needing prayers!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debrinha GT

I know this lady whose brother, called Marcos, found out two months ago he has bone cancer. He's in hospital now doing some chemo, but she said he's handling it well. He's only 41 years-old and a bit scared. She also said that if he ends up needing a bone-marrow transplant, he has another sister who's a twin, and they think she would probably be the perfec match even though the doctors haven't tested her yet. I told Marlene that I would ask this very nice crowd here to pray for him too and she was very touched. Thanks!
Débora

Prayers on the way for your freind, Deborah, hope he is well soon.
angel.gif

He Has Mine Debora...

He Has Mine Debora...

This certainly is not the year for people's good health.....Please know that your friend certainly has my prayers. Love the new avatar Debora...I think that it's the cutest picture of Milady yet....what a little love bug she is....Take Care, Harrybaby :D :D :D :D :D

So kind of you!

So kind of you!

Thank you all for your kind words. Marlene works at the shop where I take my photos to get developed and we just happened to meet on the bus yesterday. She had just been to the hospital to visit her brother and that's how I found out about his illness. I too hope that things work out well for him and his family. I'm sure all your prayers will be appreciated.

Harry, since I had to ask Robert to get my avatar back anyway, I thought I might as well change it again. I had a feeling that you would comment on it since you seem to be Milady's number ONE fan! Take care!

Débora

Latest posts

Back