Need to adjust?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terodac

The last few weeks (9) I have been at 3.8 today I was at 3.9 I want to bring it down to at least 3.4 I take 10mg a day, what should I take tonight to bring it down safely? I have ordered my book but I have not gotten it yet. Thanks already! I love my new machine, I finally figured it out and it is Freedom! From my NP that is a nutt when it comes to trying to kill me.

The standard is the 10% rule, but I wonder if it doesn't need a little adjustment from time to time. In the past year or so, I have been adjusting no more than 1 or 2 mg per week in order to effect a large change -- the kind of change I would have achieved with the 10% rule in the past. My weekly dosage is roughly 35 mg; 10% would be 3.5 mg, but if I adjusted that much, it would send me through the floor or through the roof; instead, I adjust 1 mg. Based on my experience, I would tell you to take 9 mg one day, but I'm obviously prejudiced by my own situation.

It appears that a small nudge downwards is required occasionally for me too.
I make small adjustments with 5% of the weekly total.
Since you are taking 10mg daily, that is 70mg weekly.
5% of that is 3.5 mg...... to reduce for the week.

Latest posts

Back