NCAA's

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

carbomedic

Ok I've got to do this......
Go Badgers!!
Go Golden Eagles!!
I have ties to both UW Madison and Marquette.
This has got to be the best time to watch exciting basketball games. Pure sport!
BTW - Marquette will aways be the Warriors.

Go big RED!!!!!

carbo

Go Panthers (next year)

Go Panthers (next year)

Carbo,

Went to University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (Panthers) so was VERY excited they got in and ONE POINT away from advancing past the first round. Also went to Beloit College so partied well at Madison and root for them every chance I get. I agree, NCAA's is THE best sporting event. Go Badgers and Warriors (I mean Golden Eagles)!:)

Paul

Go Butler!!

Go Butler!!

Butler has won me major points in the office pool. If they beat Oklahoma, I'm sittin pretty... Pretty lucky that is...

We all know Arizona is gonna take it all :D

I'm a UW-Madison grad, and could not be more excited about how well the Badgers are doing! Go Badgers!

My dad also had his surgery at St. Luke's. Who was your surgeon?

Susie,
Dr Kleinman did my valve. Your dad have Leons while he was there?
heyring,
can't believe Butler is this far, UWM smoked them for the division title. They looked awful!
carbo

I have several sentimental favorites...Michigan State...GO GREEN! and because I grew up in Indianapolis I always root for Butler when they get up there. I just like to watch college basketball to see the kids scramble...so refreshing.

Marquette

Marquette

Both my parents went to Marquette, and my Grandfather was Dean of English there for many years.

I need to make it out to that part of the country sometime. My ancestors lived in the Milwaukee area for several generations before my father brought us to California....

HMMMMMMM,
Michigan State vs Maryland.....
One of the better games to watch. My son's at UW and the word on campus is bucky ain't gonna beat Kentucky. But you never know, upsets have happened before.
My son did some weight training at Marquette and I have many friends who are from there. Ever see the gym they practice in? It's a classic! But I like Marquette, too bad they are in Kentuck's bracket.
Butler and Oklahoma..........
Should be a good game. That half of the bracket is a hard one to figure. It doesn't matter, it's the Blue of Kentucky that is gonna take it....(still gotta hope Badgers pull one out)
carbo

My dad's surgeon was Dr. Tector. His cardiologist is Dr. Manley. I think a friend of mine had his bypass done by Dr. Kleinman.

Latest posts

Back