My Sweet Uncle Rick

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chrissy,
Thank you for letting us know. Your Uncle Rick was a joy on this site. He helped many people with his wit, wisdom, and jovial manner. My condolences to you and your family.
Take care,
John

My heart-felt condolences to you & your family for the loss of your Uncle Rick! The sweet memories of your uncle will hold him close to your hearts always whenever you think of him!

God Bless

I am so shocked and sorry to read this. As others said Rick was such a joy and i am glad I had the chance to meet him here. He went thru so much with such grace and I was so thrilled his wound was finanly healed and he was spending time in his much loved Shop. Your Uncle Rick really lived up to his cape,he WAS a real larger than life super man, and will be missed by so many. I'm glad he passed peacefully in his sleep, I hope that gives you some comfort. All that loved the old Geezer will be in my prayers.

To say I'm shocked is an understatement. The Old Geezer was one of my true heroes and mentors. Thankfully he had a peaceful passing and may God wrap His arms around your family smothering y'all with the Love only a Father can give. Know that if God needs his wheels maintained, Old Geezer is his man!

I too am so sorry to read this post but going in one's sleep seems like such a nice way to pass. He spent enough time in hospitals and battling complications that I'm glad he doesn't have to do that anymore. May God give comfort to you and your family.

Like everyone else I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry. I loved reading his posts. He will be missed. God bless you and your family!

Chrissy,

I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. He was always a lot of fun to "talk" to. I remember one time when he and I were only ones who showed up for the chatroom. We had a good conversation--he was very funny and philisophical, at the same time. He will be missed. My prayers are with you and all those who love that "OldGeezer."

Marcia

I am sorry to read of this loss. I was immediately drawn to his posts by that ID. I use the term "Old geezer" a lot. He had a warm, happy, generous, and open presence here, that I will really miss. His attitude set such a good example. I will try to celebrate his life, by remembering him and his example, in my daily life. Thank you "Old Geezer" for spending the time you did with us. Your valve brother, Brian

So very sorry to sign on to find this. Old Geezer had such a positive enegery about him and was so encouraging to others here. My sympathies and prayers go out to his family in their time of loss. Rest in peace Old Geezer.

I am so sorry to see this. He was a very special personality, and I imagine there will be a big hole in many lives from his passing. My sincere sympathy to you and your family.
Thank you for posting in the midst of your sadness.

Latest posts

Back