My pics from St. Louis

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Friday morning we visited the Anheuser Busch brewery.

Clydesdaleresized.jpg

The tour ends with a visit to the hospitality room where you can enjoy a few beverages.

MeMikeDaveSherrinatAnheuser.jpg

GinaSherryJanieatAnheuser.jpg

Then we headed to the zoo. Dave led the way!

DaveSherrinandMikeatthezoo.jpg

We took a picture with an obliging camel.

MikeSherrinMeandDaveandthecamel.jpg

Of course, Cooker's cousin wanted in the picture.
Thechimp.jpg

Saturday morning we gathered in the hotel lobby.

Thegroupatthehotel.jpg

We finished the day at the riverfront with a noon cruise up the Mississippi River.
ontheriverboat.jpg

MeMarshaandAdrienneontheriverboat.jpg

Daveandtherestontheriverboat.jpg

Many thanks for sharing Mary. But who's who? I only recognized you.

Soooo, did it snow? Everyone looks bundled up because of the cold (yea right...it was probably warm in my books ;)) what was the temperature(s) while you where there?

Mary,

Great Photos...thank you again for all of the planning. Looking forward to the next one! Sounds like the boss approves!

I'll put the pictures in my album on my profile and identify everyone there. Just click on my profile.
It was very cold the first morning, but sunny, so not too unbearable.
By today (when we came home) it had warmed up into the mid-60's and is suppose to be 72 tomorrow. Figures that we missed the warm temps by a matter of days!:p

Hey Mary
Great pics. Remember I asked you about the woman that sat across from me at dinner on Sat? Was her last name Rook? Mike thinks he knows her. Small world!!!!!!! I'll get mike to post ours soon!

Wonderful photos! Thanks for including us in your fun!!

By now, most of these are familiar faces to me!! Great to see everyone enjoying each other! Keep up the happy times! :D

Marguerite

Beautiful pictures Mary (thanks) for sharing the funfilled journey.

zipper2 (DEB)

Mary, great pictures! I sure wish I could have been there. It would have been great meeting everyone. Maybe next year!

Latest posts

Back