MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY Debbie / Debburn

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debbie, condolences to you on the loss of your father. I shall say a prayer for him today.

Thank you all for your support. I am sitting up crying needing to sleep because I work tomorrow. My sister that is the executer is acting like a !@#$%!!!!! She has basically told me and my other sister that she has control and she is going to do what SHE wants. Dad has not even been dead for 3 weeks and she has already taken the pictures off the hall walls to start painting to get the house ready for someone else. She wants the house ready for new occupants by the end of march. My parents lived in that house since before I was born. This is crazy.

Debbie

Debbie,
First I want to say how sorry I am to learn that your daddy passed away. Just keep in mind that he and your mom are watching over you. As to your sister, I have found that the passing of a parent brings the worst out in siblings. Try to hang on close to the memories of your dad and mom. Your sister likely cannot find a way to deal with your dad passing and being unkind to you and your other sister is her way to deal. It is sad really, but try not to hold hard feelings.

I am sitting up crying needing to sleep because I work tomorrow. My sister that is the executer is acting like a !@#$%!!!!! She has basically told me and my other sister that she has control and she is going to do what SHE wants. Dad has not even been dead for 3 weeks and she has already taken the pictures off the hall walls to start painting to get the house ready for someone else. She wants the house ready for new occupants by the end of march. My parents lived in that house since before I was born. This is crazy.

Eeegads, I agree....very sorry that you are suffering doubly right now, Debbie. Thoughts/prayers en route....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * RT_06.2011_us66+NW USA
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My time here is over" __ Patty Loveless __ 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'

Debbie, I am sending a big hug. Sibling relationships can be very hard, especially when dealing with issues around parents. Hope your sister learns to be more sensitive, and considerate, and that your memories give you the strength to get through this. Your valve bro, Brian

Latest posts

Back