My Big Day is Nov 21st.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. Do the breathing and the walking and keep looking forward. When you get to the right time cardiac rehab is a great place to keep on the right track.

Ten days post-op and everything is going great! Feel better and gaining strength every day.

Good to hear back from ya, DC is right keep them lungs worked out. I began to walk 20 to 25 minutes outdoors around the 12 th day I think, kinda of a blurr now.
I'm still staying with the walks, just at a quicker pace now, the pain really let up in short order after the exercise , I know that it really helped with my back pain recovery.
Brad

Good to hear your doing well. I'm a smoker too and just wondering if you gave it up or not. My intentions were to give it up, but second day home started having a smoke when I changed my patch before bedtime. Now a week later, I'm up to a half dozen or more again.

Just wondering how your doing on the smoking side. I feared a lot of caughing because of it, but got practically none. Worst caughing moment was when toast crumbs went down wrong. Who would have thought eating toast would be so hazardous!

Latest posts

Back