My babies are here!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!! Have fun, Enjoy Babies are the best and I love when they get to be toddlers, it's a good thing you'll be able to keep up with them since your heart is better.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! As a mom of identical twin boys and a single girl, you're in for lots of fun! Children are such a blessing!! Enjoy each moment. LINDA P.S. Our daughter is 32 and our twin sons are 30 so we made it!

Oh I am jealous! What a blessing God has given you! Just look how everything worked out for you and your wife! I Love it! Children are a blessing they change your entire life!

Congratulations! There's nothing like a new baby, unless it's two babies;), to give you a renewed appreciation for life!:)

Great news. I'm sitting here with my 4 month old right now. He's helping me type. They are the most awesome gift in the world. When I'm stressed or depressed I just look at him and ALL Better. Congrats and have fun.

Thanks everyone again for all the congrats and well wishes. Both babies are doing very well and have moved to the regular nursery. We hope to bring them home in a week or two. Sorry i haven't been posting, but as you know, life has been a little more hectic. Here is a pic of ben chilling. For some reason i can only upload one.

I'm a fraternal twin, and I wanted to say it's a great way to go! We argued from time to time:) until we were in high school, but we've been best friends ever since. I actually liked sharing my birthday--more party--and when we were teens I always got to meet all of my brother's new friends! At age 56, each of us still feels as if the other is like an arm or a leg...

Congratulations! We will be welcoming our twins within the next 15 weeks. I'll be looking to you for advice before you know it!

a few more pics

a few more pics

sorry about my inactivity, but i've been a bit busy. just wanted to share a another picture for anyone interested.

ross, how come we can only upload one picture at a time?

They are beautiful Ryen! :) What precious little angels.
Thanks for sharing! Hope to see more later.
Ross can fix the problem with the loading if you let him know.

Crystal :)

Your twins are beautiful, thanks for sharing. My son and daughter-in-law are expecting twins at the end of October. Babies are so precious, God bless you. (((((HUGS))))

Latest posts

Back