Mo Is Finally Home...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, that's why Mo was being sent out to be put down. She had a mostly stillborn litter, with two of the puppies living only a day afterwards. The fact that she already had heartworms never occurred to the puppy mill owners.

Gets ya mad, doesn't it?

However, it's all part of the chain that brings her here.

Pat just came home. Wow! What a difference. She definitely has a trust issue with men. She knew Pat because her smell was here. She got up and greeted Patty right away, where she had only gotten to the point of wriggling a little in her bed for me. And I worked hard to get that. It's good, though. It'll help her open up.

Got her two toys. She "gets" toys. This is good.

Best wishes,

Bob, consider yourself extra lucky that you have a cat with such a great personality. Kitty-cat will be the glue that holds this new duo together in occasional times of stress.
My Labrador was like that, so sweet and consistent and loving.... We just had the one year anniversary of her passing and I'm still a broken soul.

Bob:

I'm so glad that Mo's found a wonderful home!!!!!!!!!!! Love the photos!!!

It's also possible that Mo had not been around males very much. I've seen this with cats raised in female-only households or male-only households not being used to typical voices of the other gender.

Do you have some kind of dog treats? We give hand-shy rescue cats treats and use a very loving tone of voice. I've found that Gerber's 2nd Foods meats (chicken or turkey) work really well. Just give a little dab on a plate, or let them lick the back of the spoon. Have never met a cat who didn't like the baby food. If a cat is off its food and refuses baby food, it goes to the vet for lab work.

The photos make me want to get a Boston terrier!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm afraid that my cats would fight over who get sot sleep with it. :)

Latest posts

Back