Mission Bay (So Cal) Get Together!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dot4toto

Hi Everyone,
We?re planning another beach day/evening Saturday June 27th on Fiesta Island in San Diego. That?s on Mission Bay?We did this last summer and had a really fun time! Bring the kids and I believe you can have dogs on the Island to!
We hope everyone can come have fun in the sun?We?ll have our boat down there for any one who likes to ski.
We?re planning on getting a fire ring so we can have a camp fire later when it gets cooler.
If you can make it please try to bring some wood and marshmallows?you?ll also need the usual: towels, food, drinks, sun screen, chairs, etc?.
When you enter the island you can only go to the right just follow the outer circle of the island, we?ll have a kite flying that looks like a pirate ship (black & blue/white)
I think Mike is bringing his trailer so look for that
to?
If you have any questions just let me know?
Tina
:)

Last edited:
Gee, this sounds like fun! :)I wish I could attend.:(Someone water ski for me, please, and eat a few marshmallows too!:)

I hope I can make it with my hubby...we are going to DC in June to attend the graduation of my grand nephew and not sure whether will continue to Europe or not. Sound like fun and I will mark our calendar and keep you informed.:)

Eva, I hope you can come!! we want to meet you and have missed you at a few events. I hope Deb can come too. I will be PM'ing all So.Cal. members to let them know in case they miss this post. We want to meet more VR's and their families!! Everyone join us!! Debbie :)

TinaK will be there

TinaK will be there

Wayne and I bought an RV, so we will bring that. We will bring plenty of wood for the fire. I cant wait to see everyone. See you all then!!!
Tina

WooHoo cant wait to see everyone. it will be a great day and fun had by all. congrats tina on your purchase. we look forward to seeing everyone.

WooHoo cant wait to see everyone. it will be a great day and fun had by all. congrats tina on your purchase. we look forward to seeing everyone.

WooHoo. we look forward to seeing you all in just a few weeks. all of us will have a great time. congrats to you tina on your new purchase, cant wait to see it. the beach fire sounds absolutly fabulous. glad that we will all be able to enjoy each others company again.
mike

It's been wayyyyyyy too long since we've all been together...Can't wait to see everyone!!
:):p:D;):):D:eek:

Sounds like fun to bad I live in the heartland (Ohio) and therefore cannot make it. Someone please do some tubing for me. HAVE FUN!!!
picture.php

Everyone was so much fun this year! We missed you Debbie! Next time I hope you can make it...the weather was perfect and the sun was out and bright, who all is sunburned?
It was worth it! Hope more can come next year!
Thanks to Mike and Tina for bringing their moblie motor campers/trailers/ moblie homes...not sure what to call the different campers. But they were great!
Love you guys!!

Sorry that I missed it...my hubby had to go on a business trip and I do not drive a long distance alone--not yet!! Hopefully next time we will make it. Are we going to see some photos?!

Sorry I missed it as well. It's hard to get away right now with my dad being ill. Hopefully next time.

Latest posts

Back