Mindy Niles -- "ticktock"

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShezaGirlie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Mindy was a very, very early member on Hank's listserve and then on VR.Com. She was a brave gal and underwent 4 surgeries. The first by the famous Houston surgeon, Dr. Michael E. DeBakey who saved her and gave her many more years of life. She was a 'friend' on FB, so here's her page where you can have a read and see just how brave and how happy she was.. RIP Mindy girlie...such a doll.

https://www.facebook.com/mindy.niles.5

Mindy was a very, very early member on Hank's listserve and then on VR.Com. She was a brave gal and underwent 4 surgeries. The first by the famous Houston surgeon, Dr. Michael E. DeBakey who saved her and gave her many more years of life. She was a 'friend' on FB, so here's her page where you can have a read and see just how brave and how happy she was.. RIP Mindy girlie...such a doll.

https://www.facebook.com/mindy.niles.5

So sorry to read of Mindy's passing. She was an active member when I first joined and was always a bright presence on the forum.

I am so saddened to learn of Mindy's passing.

I sought Mindy out shortly after I was told that I would need a 4th OHS in 2007. She was of great comfort to me and I found out we had quite a few things in common.

We both had one or two of our surgeries performed by Dr. Denton Cooley, at Texas Heart Institute in Houston, took similar medications, and shared some of same maladies associated with multiple heart surgeries, i.e., scar tissue, pulmonary hypertension, etcetera.

Your struggles here on earth are over now....Rest in Peace, Dear Mindy!

Nooo, I finally logged on, only to hear of two people that helped me through my first open heart surgery have passed. R.I.P Mindy, you were an amazing friend to me!

Latest posts

Back