Mara comes home!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mara

Hi everyone. This is David again.. I wanted to let everyone know that Mara got home from the hospital on Monday evening. i couldn't believe how soon it was, she only had the surgery on Thursday. She looks great. Every day she is getting stronger and healthier. She is still very tired though, and it may be a couple of days before she will post her own messages. Thank you for all your messages of support, she really appreciates them.
David

wonderful, I know you will give her lots of encouragement!
I remember talking on the phone really tired me
out, but I got many calls and had a hard time making them short!
Get well soon, Mara,
Gail

Great news

Great news

David
It sound wonderful that Mara is doing so well. She will appreciate all that you do for her, its hard to be so helpless at times. I wish her a quick and painless recovery. Take Care and baby her as much as she will let you. Jeff H.

Great news - glad to know you're doing SO well. Keep it up.

That's great. The earlier she's out of the hospital, the better.
The worst is over. Now there will be dramatic improvements to look forward to on a daily basis.

Congratulations Mara, you did it!
Kev

No better news than getting out of the hospital quick; obviously everything must be going very well. Tell her to take her time with everything; no need to rush anything, including getting on with us. She'll be able to do everything again soon enough.

Welcome to this side of the mountain. Once she recovers, she'll really enjoy the view!

Hi David... thanks for the update and please tell Mara that I hope her recovery is quick and uneventful!

Take care,
Zazzy

Welcome home, Mara!

Welcome home, Mara!

Thanks for keeping us posted David. It has been really great of you with all that I know has been on your mind. We do appreciate it.

Mara take care and baby yourself and let David baby you too. You seem to be the gun ho type and that is good, but this is the time to take it easy. AND IF YOU DO OVERDO IT do not be shy about saying whoa and taking the next day easy.

It is going to be exciting to start feeling so good and getting on with life. Just remember it takes a better part of a year to be totally, totally back!

Davids and Mara

Davids and Mara

Great news ..congratulations on getting home so quickly Mara...you rest up now and take it easy ..David ..you take it easy too ..you've both been through a lot ....hope this super recovery continues ...keep in touch
Scottie

Hi David & Mara... Mara, so glad to hear you are home. Take it real easy at first. Don't over do with anything. Just so glad you made it to the other side and that all is fine.
Let us hear from you as soon as you are able.

Christina

Great to hear that you are home, Mara!
Take care--both of you!

Dianne

David & Mara,

This is a little late, but great to hear that everything went well at the hospital. It should only get better from here. Keep improving and don't overdo it.

Latest posts

Back